Where and how to get your iPhone 5
Apple made the iPhone 5 official, and opened preorders on 14th September, and since then, the preorder of the sixth generation iPhone has began. The iPhone 5 is expected to start arriving in the hand of users on 21st September.
The preorder is available at the Apple online store, but since that is the cache most people know, there might be a sort of congestion at the Apple store.
Other places you can make your preorder for the iPhone 5 includes;
Apple offline store will open its store starting from Friday September 21. It’s not clear that preorders will be available at the Apple physical store, but you can check out beginning from 8a.m September 21.
The iPhone 5 has also started for preorder at Sprint store, the Sprint preorder began on 12.01 am on September 14, new and existing customers can visit Sprint.com/iPhone to order an iPhone 5. Sprint will also be opening its offline store for the iPhone 5 starting from September 21.
- AT&T also opened its online portal for the preorder of the iPhone 5 since September 14. You can get that at att.com/iPhone. The AT&T retail store will be opened from September 21, and then you can get your copy of the new iPhone 5.
- Verizon also opened for iPhone 5 preorder on verizinwireless.com/iPhone, at 3am ET on 14 September. You can also visit the Verizon Wireless store on September 21.
- Cricket made an announcement to make the iPhone 5 available on its store starting from September 28, not more information were release more than this as at the time of this compilation, visit mycricket/com/iPhone5 for more information.
- C-Spire is also a Cricket counterpart that will be bringing the iPhone 5 on its stores from September 28. C-US regional carrier C-Spire did not also have further information about this; therefore, you will have to be checking cspire.com/iPhone 5 to get informed.
- Wal-Mart also started receiving preorder at 8.00am September 14, Wal-Mart is giving a discount on its iPhone 5 sales, the price is starting from $189.97 at Wal-Mart, meaning an approx $10 cut from anywhere else.
- Best Buy also started receiving preorders since September 14, and store opens on September 21 for iPhone 5 sales.
- Radio Shack also began preorder on September 14.
No one knows the particular day you will get your iPhone 5 if you make a preorder at one of these stores, but people who had sometimes preorder the iPhone usually says, it arrives on the launch date, a day after or day before.
You will get more information as thing go by.